Vivo Unveils 5.1mm Thick X5Max+ Smartphone With 2,300 mAh Battery And MediaTek Chipset

Chinese handset maker, Vivo has announced the launch of an upgraded and improved version of X5Max called ‘Vivo X5Max+’. Last year, in December, Vivo launched X5Max as the 'World's slimmest' smartphone. This incredibly slim smartphone is 4.75 mm thick and has attracted lot of attention of viewers around the globe. However, the overheating and battery capacity issues were encountered while using this smartphone. In order to address these issues, Vivo has unveiled X5Max+ at Mobile World Congress 2015 with larger lithium ion battery having capacity of 2,300 mAh.

Vivo-X5Max Plus-Smartphone-2300 mAh-Battery- MediaTek-Chipset

Let’s have a look at some of the features and technical specifications of Vivo X5Max+. It sports 5.5 inch AMOLED display that has screen resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels. Powered by 64 bit eight-core MediaTek MT6752 processor and GPU Mali-T760MP2, the phone has clock speed of 1.7 GHz. The new processor has replaced 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor that is used in X5Max. The upgraded version runs on Android KitKat 4.4.4 with Funtouch OS 2.0 UI. There is no word on Lollipop update. Unlike its predecessor, Vivo X5Max+ will not be 4.75 mm thick. Due to additional 300 mAh capacity (Vivo X5Max packs 2,000 mAh battery), the thickness of the new smartphone will be 5.1 mm. However, it's body still has a full metal frame. Coming to the storage, Vivo X5Max+ packs 2 GB RAM and internal memory of 16 GB. The new smartphone comes with 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera. That’s all from specs and features section.

Vivo-X5Max Plus-Smartphone-Front-Back-Image

Talking about the price, the new Vivo X5Max+ will come with the price tag of 2998 yuan or approx. 480 USD (same as X5Max). The smartphone still have the same premium look like X5Max with the camera bulging outwards. What are your thoughts about the new Vivo X5Max+ smartphone? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: 電池容量提高!Vivo 推出改良版 X5 Max+ 解決機身過熱情況 - 香港 unwire.hk

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Pricing seems little expensive and this may be a criteria to lower their sales .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Today there are so many vehicles which require choke for initial start up, when the engine is cold. Fuel vaporised less readily & tends to...
I wish to design a geodesic backpacking tent. A geodesic backpacking tent is a tent which is uses flexible poles which are arranged in a criss cross pattern. The fabric...
hi am kalaivani, looking for internship in cloud solutions provider company as a web developer(php). since i want to proceed my career in cloud technologies.. can anyone suggest me the...
can anyone list the cloud startups in india, specifically in chennai and bangalore. am looking forward to get into cloud based companies. thanks in advance..
Project Abstract / Summary : Automation or automatic control is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens,...