visual prolog 5.1

hello everyone I am currently studying artificial intelligence and for this using software of visual prolog 5.1,
but i cannot install it. I don't no why but when i am clicking the setup for installation ,it is vanishing after
1 second...
I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit operating system, and it is necessary to use version 5.1 cause our teacher says so.....can any one have any suggestions?
Thanks

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check the link It is showing all the basic trouble shooting methods that are available to overcome hurdles in installing visual prolog 5.1

PS: Pls tell what browser you are using also check whether the software is compatible with 64 bit Some software are not compatible So do check that as well
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    Jeffrey Samuel
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check the link It is showing all the basic trouble shooting methods that are available to overcome hurdles in installing visual prolog 5.1

PS: Pls tell what browser you are using also check whether the software is compatible with 64 bit Some software are not compatible So do check that as well
    Thank you so much, I have installed VP 5.1 successfully. I am using Google chrome just uninstalled it and then install the visual prolog... 😀
  • Saima Mehar
    Saima Mehar
    Can anyone help me with the installation of visual prolog 5.1? i am facing the same problem. and i am not able to open the above link...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hoping you are all well also.
Good year s has been manufacturing Eagle F1 GSD 3 tyres in India from the last year. And its sucess is very huge. It has the new V thread technology...
Lava Mobiles, the Indian company that specializes in Android smartphone manufacturing, has now entered the hot and bubbling tablet arena with the launch of Lava XOLO tablet. Established in 2009,...
Traditionally, speakers were meant to output audio waves and so does ATake's 2.1 speaker system. But it goes a step or two more by offering a super-cool audio-visual musical experience....
Would love to have your opinions on how important is the office ambience for those who're working for a startup company? I'm not talking about the funded companies who've the...