Visiting Bangalore | 29th Nov - 4th Dec 2016

Hello,

I am planning to visit Bangalore from 29th Nov to 4th Dec.
Any CEans from Bangalore? Let's catch up !

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Where will you be staying in Bangalore?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    Where will you be staying in Bangalore?
    I am having Seminar for 30Nov-1Dec-2Dec in Vasanth Nagar and I am planning to stay in Gandhinagar Area.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My office is right in that area. 3rd or 4th is quite fine.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    My office is right in that area. 3rd or 4th is quite fine.
    Great ! We will meet up there for sure. Let's see if any other CEans interested.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is great. Please do click a picture and let us know what things you discuss. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    This is great. Please do click a picture and let us know what things you discuss. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bumping this thread if there are any other CEans from Bangalore.
  • lal
    lal
    Oh, snap! I just returned after a few days' stay yesterday ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    lal
    Oh, snap! I just returned after a few days' stay yesterday ๐Ÿ˜–
    Oh ! #-Link-Snipped-# any chances visiting again during 29th Nov - 4th Dec?
  • lal
    lal
    I might have to visit again. Will definitely make sure to drop a comment if that is the case.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian market will soon be gifted with another smartphone child from the parent, Huawei โ€“ a multinational Chinese consumer electronics company. With their latest Huawei Enjoy 6 variant, they might...
LG today launched a new smartphone in its X series- X Power, with a massive 4100 mAh battery featuring a fast charging PE+ technology at Rs. 15990. The device available...
This is the dedicated thread where you can discuss anything and everything about the CrazyEngineers Grand Giveaway scheduled from 26th October to 26th November 2016. ๐Ÿ˜€ Share your comments, opinions,...
Hello, We are high school student who are in a capstone engineering class at Huron high school . Our goal is to solve an actual problem within our community and...
Wishing you a very happy Dhanteras and Diwali, let us shift our attention to the pre and post celebration smartphone launches. Not the whole list, but the one which seconded...