Virtual Security For Home

I have made this project and I am using a 2.4Ghz wireless CCTV camera for this, I want to use something that can send video to a mobile device or even the internet. Not sure if I am asking the question in the right forum, but worth a try I guess.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    I don't have much knowledge about this but I've tried system once using VH toolkit. For steaming I used usstream.tv and yes, it did work. You can too try if you find this useful.
  • jagjeet k
    jagjeet k
    thanks will see to it ..
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello Bro...
    according to my knowledge, you may use IP Camera for streaming the live vedio into computer or mobile by using any web live hosting service.. some IP Camera manufacturers provide their own streaming service.. all you need to do is to connect the camera to the Main IP address by using LAN or WiFi.. Thats it.. you can have live streaming to your mobile or computer. You may view the vedio by entering into the streaming service site provided by camera seller or the hosting service you choose...
    hope it may helpfull....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sugeest any online book for RADAR engineering...or any pdf notes..
If smart devices talking back to you when asked don't intimidate you and are used to giving voice commands by now, here's a new interactive device that's smart and can...
Hello Folks! I would like to know that how can I make my post visible on homepage of crazy engineer? Any idea? Please help! I am a Auto Engineer and...
i would like to know any variety of non-green materials used in/for construction as far as civil engineering especially structural engineering is concerned...any body with anything..pleas help..
Good Evening to every one, This is praneet I did b.tech (civil) Present I working in private company as a site engineer I want to leave this company Plz if...