VILLAGE GROWTH BY ENGINEERING

VILLAGES ARE THE NATURES GIFT IDEAS TO CONVERT THEM IN HEAVEN BY MEANS OF ENGINEERING??????????????????????

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    May Lord Ganesh in His infinite grace provide us a bhashyam to this Rural Robotics pronouncement.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Could you tell us a bit in more detail the point you are trying to make? Do you think robots can be employed to protect villages or bring some automation?
  • GANESH DG
    GANESH DG
    respected sir i can't get
    A.V.Ramani
    May Lord Ganesh in His infinite grace provide us a bhashyam to this Rural Robotics pronouncement.
    s
  • GANESH DG
    GANESH DG
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Could you tell us a bit in more detail the point you are trying to make? Do you think robots can be employed to protect villages or bring some automation?
    the point is very simple that not only robots r automation but some technical advancements can be made

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I dislike long car journeys. I am always a passenger anyway since I cannot drive. Music is not much on my list on a drive. Here is a list from...
I have no opinion on this: Quote: Companies spend a lot of time and money trying to motivate their employees. But when was the last time a mug with your...
Quote: There is a bug in Google’s Chrome browser that steals system clock cycles on Windows machines that could drain a laptop’s battery as much as 25 percent faster than...
Google and IEEE have announced an innovative challenge for all the electrical engineers, innovators and the DOers- to design a kW-scale inverter with the highest power density > 50 Watt...
I am mechanical engg. doing work in the field of heat exchanger and storage tank design .