Videos On India's Defence Policy

I want the videos on India's defence policy. Long time back there was a show on either DD, Loksabha TV or Rajyasabha TV. I forgot what is the name of that show. It is still aired.

The anchor says something like,"Welcome to the India's only TV program on longest running Defence and policy matters". The anchor is old.

Can somebody tell me the name of that show?

Also I want some other informative videos, can anyone suggest me such series?

One is VICE by shane smith. He covers burning questions from all over the world. It is aired on History Channel.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Guys checkout the indiandiplomacy Indian Diplomacy - YouTube channel on youtube
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Can anyone give me the timings for TV program "DEFENCE WATCH"?
    Is it still aired on DD News?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    Can anyone give me the timings for TV program "DEFENCE WATCH"?
    Is it still aired on DD News?
    This should give you the entire list of tv series on DD -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Some are on YouTube -

Also DDNewsLive youtube channel:

DD News - YouTube

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No this is not a medical device. Hence posted here. Quote: At 38 pounds, it’s the worlds lightest folding chair... that can take you 8 miles at up to 6...
Can someone explain the difference between int main() and void main() functions in C or C++ programming language. Please provide code with explanation.
International electronic commerce company, Amazon has started the Kindle Unlimited service in the US. Kindle Unlimited is a subscription based service that lets its users freely read as many titles...
Quote: As the Internet has matured users find they are asked to create, remember and use longer and longer lists of passwords—all unique, strong and never to be used again—resulting...
Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a novel wrist-mounted robot that will aid human hand for carrying out simple day to day activities such as lifting heavy objects,...