Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 5,490 - Specs Overview

Videocon India has launched a brand new smartphone in India with Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad, running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Now, there's nothing special in the phone's specifications list, but at a price of Rs. 5,490 the phone does offer a decent set of features. Packed inside the device is a 1.30 GHz Quad Core CPU as is reflected in the smartphone's name. At 9.4 mm, the phone looks pretty thick than its peers and a 4-inch IPS display capacitive touch-screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels adorns its front side. There are no physical buttons. If we look at the smartphones priced in the range of Rs. 5000 - Rs. 6000, it's a pretty clear picture that there are no significant variations in the specs offered by various homegrown Indian companies. A few phones worth naming in this category are - Lava Iris 402, Micromax Bolt A61 and Karbonn A12 Plus.

Coming back to the specifications, there's a 1400 mAh battery powering the Videocon Infinium Z40. While on the rear end, there's 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and flash support, on the front there's a 3.2 megapixel snapper. Loaded with a meagre 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card, the new Dual-SIM Videocon smartphone features support for Bluetooth V3.0, Micro USB, Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n and GPS-AGPS.

videocon_infinium_z40_official
Those looking for entertainment and productivity apps, can find some preloaded with Videocon Infinium Z40. To name a few there's Opera Mini, Email, V-secure and Gameloft. With that we come to the end of specifications list for the new Infinium Z40 smartphone. It might have little to impress you in terms of specs, but we have to remember that it just falls a little short of living up to the expectations of a decent device at the price it's offered at. The only thing that stands out is a 3.2 megapixel camera on the front, which is why the phone is being called the 'selfie phone'.

What are your thoughts on the Videocon Infinium Z40 Quad smartphone? Do take a look at the other #-Link-Snipped-# and share your opinions with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am Kul Pandey, i have done BE in ECE, 2013 Passout. I am struggling for job past one year. Please suggest me how can i get a...
Recently, the Google Playstore has been updated to version 5.0.31 with all new material design & new icon. Check the screenshots :
While reading an answer on Quora, I stumbled upon this link - 10 things I wish I knew about getting an MBA. It got me thinking. Thousands of Indian graduates...
Nature can do it- "travel" at speeds > c. The question is, can we do it? NASA invests in the future- fingers crossed 😀 https://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/23/science/faster-than-the-speed-of-light.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
https://www.icarusinterstellar.org/ I see CE does a lot of awesome Tech companies. I do not really know how we approach them, but if we can do this, I am sure it...