Videocon Infimium Z50 Nova Launched At Rs. 5,999 - Specifications And Features Out

The Indian electronics giant, Videocon has launched an affordable smartphone Z50 Nova at Rs. 5,999 under the Infimium series and is available exclusively on Flipkart. Videocon has been known for introducing affordable smartphones and Z50 Nova is the latest entrant in that list. The company claims this device to be a great choice for uber-smart generation as it offers affordability and stylishness along with a smooth and never seen before smartphone experience. The dual-SIM (1 standard and 1 micro) smartphone is available in two colors: black and white.

Z50Nova

The Infimium Z50 Nova flaunts a 5-inch qHD IPS display, runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and upgradable to next Android release. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek SOC processor coupled with Mali 400 GPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via a microSD card. The smartphone sports an 8MP rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and Sony Exmor R Sensor and 2MP front camera supporting video calling over 3G or Skype. Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM-radio and Micro-USB. It packs a 1900mAh battery, weighs 153g and comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Further, with the smartphone the company is offering V-secure anti-virus and V-safe personal safety applications with a 90-day free subscription. It also comes with pre-loaded apps like Hungama, Opera Mini and games from Gameloft such as Modern Combat 4, Zero Hour and GT racing.

With the given specifications and price, the smartphone will compete with the likes of Moto E, Redmi 1S, Android One smartphones and many such affordable smartphones being continuously launched in the Indian market. Let us know you views on this affordable smartphone from Videocon. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After a series of online trolls and jokes that followed after the CAT results did not get declared during the December 3rd week, here's a news from Times of India...
Quote: The startup NanoLambda has developed a $10 spectrometer-on-a-chip that's suitable for use on a wide range of consumer devices. The Spectrum Sensor measures individual wavelengths and is accurate to...
Apple Inc. has released its first ever automated update for OS X users. The critical update is about Network Time Protocol aka NTP. Apple on Monday released the update addressing...
OK THE ROYAL STATEMENT - " Because of the way electricity is generated at a power plant, the direction in which the electrons flow changes 120 times a second, making...
I am Narendra.I am persuing Engineering.Now i'm in final year,in this we need to do a project. My interest is to design a electric bike.Electric bike is common but my...