Video to Mp3 Converter Programming in JAVA/Android

I am working on my BTP project using Android technology. The project is "VIDEO TO MP3 CONVERTER" I am facing some problems regarding media conversion such as "Converting Mp4 into Mp3 Format".

Please, help me to solve this problem.
How to convert mp4 into mp3. or any other video format into mp3 format.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Virendra Kumar Gautam
    How to convert mp4 into mp3. or any other video format into mp3 format.
    You can find several online converters that will help you do that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Team of scientists at ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Raffaele Mezzenga of food and soft materials, has succeeded in developing the lightest form of gold ever produced. About a 1000x...
Founded by the ex-CEO of Pepsi-Cola and Apple, Obi Worldphone unveiled a smartphone in the markets of Asia, Africa and Middle East. In India, along with a partnership with the...
hello everyone I wanted to know that is configuring of switch for trunk interface and 802.1Q can be done with one catalyst 3750 switch or it need two switches? please...
Please suggest some useful books to learn the concepts of circuit theorem,digital electronics,electronic devices, networking and problems to work out..
NOTE- Please give it a time and don't ignore thinking it's a long post. I really do need help from you guys here. I've graduated this year in July 2015...