VIDEO: 10 Inventions That Will Make Your Life Easier

Quote:
There are certainly inventions have completely altered civilization as we know it, and others that have had a significant impact on our daily lives. Then there are inventions that are very clever, and are not critical to have, yet could help us in specific situations. Watch this video to see 10 inventions that will make your life easier.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The principle of engineering structures for an earthquake zone is a simple one: ’Earthquakes do not kill people, structures do.” Unsurprisingly, when large earthquakes happen in remote locations the...
hello I am Madhu. I completed my engineering in 2013 and I was placed in Wipro through campus recruitment process. After waiting for almost one year, I got the joining...
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Vivo has upgraded its X5 flagship by unveiling new dual-SIM smartphone called ‘Vivo X5 Pro’ for 4G LTE network. Priced at $440 (approximately Rs. 27,800), the...
A bug in Watch OS 1.0 of Apple Watch has been uncovered by a news blog that allows a thief to reset a stolen Apple Watch and pair it with...
I am distance learning student of MSc IT from University of Mumbai.I need some guide about Data mining Projects.I have started learning R for Data mining.But I need some guidance...