VIDEO: 10 Embarrassing Architectural Failures

Quote:
Architecture sometimes focuses too much on a grandiose design or vision, and not on the realities of the building. Maybe the wrong materials are used, causing expensive repairs. Maybe the location is not appropriate for the structure. And in some cases, the building is just not needed! Watch this video to see these 10 Embarrassing Architectural Failures.
Endquote

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mickey Mouse (no less) creates a wall climbing robot that can make even CEans do a flip as it flips on to walls using thrust propellers. Disney Research & ETH...
dear all, I need help to improve my career. Is this is the right place to ask???? kindly help me am new to this site.
Quote: An amputee has a greater range of motion and comfort following a surgical technique to attach a Modular Prosthetic Limb directly to his residual limb. The MPL was developed...
After completing his B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from IIT Kanpur, Bhola Ram Meena joined Microsoft and worked there till for close to 7 years. In September 2011, after leaving...
Which Open source DB is best for website DB??