Victory Reveiw!!!

Hi, I have watched Victory, the story is treid and tested and nothing new,what i really liked is tranformation of Harman Bawejaa he has improved leap and bounds!!! definately you can watch it in CD or DVD but not worth to watch in multiplex!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not going to watch anything that has Hritik Roshan look alike in it. Sorry.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    @Biggie: You dont like Hrithik Roshan? That's shocking..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    @Biggie: You dont like Hrithik Roshan? That's shocking..
    Of course, I don't.

[PS: Even more shocking is, I don't like SRK]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    well, I think you dont like bollywood I guess. Asin may be thought of as an exception..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had seen this movie because the actress is AMRITA RAO

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you tell me best book for computer organisation
CEans, We've been trying our hands at CE projects for a long time. Since we all are geographically separated, we want to start with a software project. The success of...
hi , i am a computer science student doing engineering based on my diploma degree.in a website on gate i saw tat engineering students who have done 10+2 are eligible...
Hi, I am involved in a project for which I have to use shape memory alloys. I have selected NiTinol wires. I have found a seller (Nitinol Product Index -...
can somebody help me wit the above mentioned project?.....ive constructed a ultrasonic motion detector before.....