very accurate motors

I am searching in google after professors websites or articles \ papers or video lectures in very accurate motors (1 nanometer), that use the principles of piezoelectric and ceramic motor movement, that can move in linear and rotate movement and they are rapid, and very small, if you know about good websites in this area so I will glad to know about that

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi this is Vineesh. Native kerala, residing in Pune now. I am a mechanical Engineer. Employed as design Engineer My aim in life is to make a name for myself.....
Lenovo has today announced Tab S8 (under the S series), a voice calling tablet in the Indian market. The Chinese mobile manufacturing company had unveiled the tablet at IFA earlier...
Howdy folks, Though we are already a week into the month of December 2014, it feels great to announce the 'Best Discussion of the Month' contest. I wrote it's back,...
Hello everybody, I came through this site few days back, when I was looking for something creative to do. I participated in the competition ''Engineering for Change in India" and...
After spending about two-third of its flight time in space and travelling more than 2.9 billion miles from Earth, NASA’s spacecraft ‘New Horizons’ has been switched from hibernation to active...