Vertical Wind Turbine

Not sure why the whole world is moving into solar panels for energy
I am never convinced solar panels are the best option for clean energy
It takes lot of space, I think you have to clean regularly etc.
I think Vertical wind turbine may be a better option
I believe, there is not enough research to make a wind turbine, which can run with low or zero wind or may be without blades.
if we have this kind of tool which can be installed on every house roof, would be superb
I have seen few vertical wind turbine here in London which work very well.
I have also seen fans (quite expensive) which does not have blades.
I wish any IITian could do something like this

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's leading tyre manufacturer, JK Tyres has announced a new range of premium SUV tyres in India. Called the 'Ranger' series, the tyres will be available in two categories -...
This 5-seater compact sedan is ready to roll out on the Indian streets. The American manufacturer has launched the Ford Figo Aspire in India and the pre-bookings for the vehicle...
Hi all, I am varun chopra managing director of Atico Export which is leading company of Mechanical Lab Equipment. I am feeling awesome to stay at this site. i wanna...
Rotimatic, the machine that literally prints fresh, hot rotis has already proven its international demand through thousands of pre-orders; sold out till 2016. Singapore based Zimplistic Ptd Ltd., which is...
Few days ago, few of the specs of an upcoming device by Huawei were leaked. A lot of speculations were formed regarding the device. While some suggested that the phone...