Vehicles with an integrated nozzle design

What if cars or planes or any other vehicle has a convergent nozzle integrated in its design? When it is then moving forward the air coming inside will be thrown out at a greater speed...so the vehicle will get a speed boost. Now I want to know if I am thinking right...i feel there is a parameter which I am not considering and thinking about..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I have got sunbeam institute gultekdi, Pune in the second counslining on 23 of july for PG-DIVESD (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded System Design). so...
Name: SUBHASH CHNADRA *Engineering Trade: Electronics And Communication Engineerning Location: Mysore *Occupation: Studing at CDAC (Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded Systems Design) Work Experience: Worked as Senior...
Can anybady explain how binary semaphore is reletes with while restarting of computer?
Can you name five armies ? Well some of us book readers knows what's going to happen 😉
We all desire more efficient and cleaner engines for our cars and the latest discovery, made in space at the ISS (International Space Station) has indicated that we're likely to...