VA output of a ups after 3 years of usage

Hello everyone i have been using appolo 800va ups for three years for my pc.during power outage will the ups supply 800va to my pc?when a ups is aged it may decrease the battery backup Time but will it provide same 800va to the pc?

Replies

• vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    the power delivered by the ups will be same i.e. 800VA will doesnt change based on its age the amount of power supplied by the ups will depends up on the load,the battery capacity
  • lal
    lal
    The output capacity of the UPS will not be affected much by ageing. But, definitely the backup capacity of batteries could be significantly lowered depending on the usage.

By the way, 800VA there is the maximum output capacity of the UPS. Not that it'll always supply that much power to the load. Power transfer depends on the load as #-Link-Snipped-# pointed out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know about web development and how does companies analyse online and offline data analysis ? In case of web sites such as zovi , amazon how they...
Zebronics (India) Pvt. Ltd., a leading IT products maker from India has launched Blue-Connect - a tiny gadget that lets you add bluetooth connectivity to any audio peripheral. The Blue-Connect...
ASUS India launched the ASUS Zenfone 2 smartphone in the last week of April in India. I got my hands on the Zenfone 2 ZE551ML model featuring 4 GB RAM...
Last month, Audi surprised the whole world when they claimed that they produced diesel from carbon dioxide and water, naming it as e-diesel. But for cars operating on gasoline as...
Sony, the Japanese tech-giant has launched its new smartphone called 'Xperia M4 Aqua' in India. Introduced at the MWC 2015 event in Barcelona in March this year, this smartphone caused...