Using waste plastic for fuel production

hello.
i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @#-Link-Snipped-# have done research and discovered a new way to do the same. can you help me with this?
I tried to contact you in different ways. but was not successful.
Thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Retagging @#-Link-Snipped-# .

@#-Link-Snipped-# - It'd be nice if you could describe the project you want to take up and what kind of help you're expecting from Chitraa. That'd help saving lot of time in understanding the question.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Basically,I wish to know the modelling of the pyro-plant. it would be great if I can make a working model of what Chitra has made.
  • PRATIK NARAKE
    PRATIK NARAKE
    Hey.. m Pratik.. can u tell me abt ur project.. i liked it. I also want to do this project..plz i possible share details..
  • Jeya seelan
    Jeya seelan
    Neda Hashmi
    hello.
    i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @#-Link-Snipped-# have done research and discovered a new way to do the same. can you help me with this?
    I tried to contact you in different ways. but was not successful.
    Thank you.
    i am no sure but i feel this conversion will emit more carbon and pollute the environment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends,i want to buy a camera for home basic use like in functions parties etc.but i do not know the basic qualities which are essential for a camera i...
Quote: Jordan Penchas is 13-year old boy from Houston who enjoys playing video games and experimenting with electronics. When his friend gave him an Arduino Uno—an inexpensive open-source motherboard that...
I am an automobile engineer and I am more facinated about cars and bikes . All of us have interest in something and we depend on Google to search for...
Hi guys im new here, i have a question: Is it possible to construct a 4" x 22ft x 11ft RC slab on top of a rectangular shaped two 22ft...
Hi All We are experience engineer for firmware,pcb,RF and mechanical design.We are looking for part time job.Please advise. Rgds Nazri