User identifier with dynamic random images

Well honestly am still confused on naming topic so.. herez the thing i want:
Some of the websites image based authentication ...to separate the human user from bot user....like in gmail,yahoo...failing to enter correct pass etc..
Okay suppose i use php/mysql ..5.x version ...with NO SESSION...no cookie..
.. i can generate stringed up images with a code for the user to enter ..next up when form actions to the next page i cross check values.....assume things are pseudo random and stuff...but my point is ...is there any way we can pass
our generated code along the page without posting or getting or sessioning..
Well is there any extra addable header element manipulable using php..etc..

Replies

• niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    may be u can store the information in some file or mysql database at the time of generating those info ... so it will save time to pass the info ..and u can use this information later on .. when u need it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm decidedly not an electrical engineer. This is probably an exceedingly simple question, but my mechanically oriented mind doesn't comprehend amps, ohms, watts and what-not. I have a 12 volt...
hey i am studying final year b.tech and i want to do some project on the latest topics. can any one suggest the topics
Michael Arrington & team came up with a great product idea, a cheap tablet PC for under $200 that will allow you to surf the web using FireFox & interact...
Hi friends... m a student of final year information technology n i nee suggestions n Project topics from u guys... I wish to do a project in Networking so plz...
Hello Guys, This is for the die hard Linux Fans. We are pleased to inform you that Florian von Kurnatowski, Director of Product Management for Scalix (a part of Xandros)...