Use this place to understand how forum works!

New CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

This is the place for you. If you have problems understanding how Forums work, feel free to get acquainted with CE here!

Of course, older ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) CEans are always at your help!

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    I am back after a long gap :sshhh:. Its really good to see this section. I am afraid that spammers will jam this section ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    crook
    I am back after a long gap :sshhh:. Its really good to see this section. I am afraid that spammers will jam this section ๐Ÿ˜•
    If spammers jam the forums, CE can introduce moderators on take control of sections. I hardly see anyone using this section. Maybe we should remove it.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Nice thrad Biggie. I hope this will help the newbies to get along with CE with an easier approach.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a good bunch of Chemical Engineers on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ ! But unfortunately, we still do not have enough discussions on Chemical Engineering. Chemical Engineers! Join the forces by...
I will try out my first poll here ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ The poll is about this new section!
hello CEans... name:roktim engg trade:electrical occupation:student(final year b-tech) vission:to be a perfect technician(like Nicola Tesla) why i join crazyengg:coz i'm a crazy engg full of vague ideas. hobies:the list is...
CEans! Its a pleasure to introduce new feature on our beloved CE forums - The Multi Quote Feature! Did you notice the "" button in each post? That's multi-quote button!...
Hello All, This thread is dedicated to trials on our new Multi-Quote feature. This is post#1 ! -The Big K-