URGENT:::research paper

i am a btech final year student...recently i have done a project on research topic...i had sent my research paper in IEEE,,but it was rejected there,,,,,,,,now i want to know whether my project would still be treated as research paper or not.......i mean can i mention this project in my resume as research paper...or would it be kind of fraud to mention that project as research paper in my resume..???
plz reply

Replies

• ank_kool
    ank_kool
    help:::research paper

i am a btech final year student...recently i have done a project on research topic...i had sent my research paper in IEEE,,but it was rejected there,,,,,,,,now i want to know whether my project would still be treated as research paper or not.......i mean can i mention this project in my resume as research paper...or would it be kind of fraud to mention that project as research paper in my resume..???
    plz reply
  • ank_kool
    ank_kool
    help:rejected research paper

plz reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posting the same thing everywhere won't help. I've merged your threads in General Help section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

During the production processes of Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI - all three isomers) - what are the inherent hazards one might need to consider to the detriment of the production...
Mozilla has just released the latest beta of its popular web browser 'Firefox'. The latest beta has improved performance, HTML5 audio capabilities (
Looks like there are few IE fans who just can't wait for September 15th. The leaked video reveals a lot - [video=youtube;g4QPxbubSug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QPxbubSug[/video]
Official Website: https://gaming.mozillalabs.com/ Mozilla Labs Gaming is launching our first ever international gaming competition: Game On 2010. Game On is all about games built, delivered and played on the Open...
Hi freinds, thus us chandrakant prasad from Kolkata, West Bengal. Anyone from WBUT? Thank you