UPS Backup time calculations

I have a 200kVA UPS with 34numbers of 12V, 100Ah batteries. What would be the maximum backup time if the load is 10%.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many programmers use the terms 'parameters' and 'arguments' interchangeably. Consider the following function - function best_function_ever( int $param1, string $param2, bool $default = true ) In the above code, $param1,...
i am going to perform a project on pneumatics (title is pneumatic vegetable cutter )and i need a source where i can find a better abstact for it
facebook add friend option not found? i sent friend request to a person.then after some time i just checked whether that person accepted the request or not? for that i...
Project Abstract / Summary : FLIGHT FINDER TILLNOW IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND A FLIGHT WHICH IS CRASHED OVER A OCEAN .BECAUSE THE DEPTH OF OCEAN IS VERY LARGE...
Leon Bellan and his team from the Vanderbilt University have artificially created full-scale organs from cotton candy machines. The mechanical engineering department is in the process of revolutionizing the printing...