UPGRADING FROM Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M TO core i5

hello!
Try to change my process from 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M to
Intel Core i5 3210M on my hp2000 notebook with 1854 (U3E1) motherboard version and be successfully. but my computer start to shut itself after 30 minutes,.
Anyone to help on this, even an advice.
Thankx

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Maybe the notebook overheated? You can try underclocking the CPU by lowering the voltage. There may be a BIOS setting for that.

Can you share with us the CPU-Z screenshot? You'll need to google for the software which is free, then run it.
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    let me do it!! and share with you soon.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir,i am doing ece .what are the courses can i do to get job in core companies?
Sharing a post by CEan @Praveen-Kumar on FB. Not a laughing matter:
The all new Moto G4 aka 'Moto G 2016' or Moto G 4th generation and its big brother Moto G4 Plus is all set to launch on 17th May. Motorola...
Hailing from a typical middle class family, Richa Singh grew up in an environment where entrepreneurship is neither practised, nor encouraged. Both her parents have government jobs and they believe...
California-based luxury television manufacturer Vu on Thursday-launched a range of 4 new Premium Smart televisions starting at Rs 20,000. The screen sizes of the novel sets vary between 32-inch to...