Updates on launch of UM bikes in India

Hi all

I heard that it was announced in the auto expo 2014 that UM is going to launch their bikes in India in September 2014. Has anybody here heard of any updates about the launch? I am waiting since months for the launch of UM Renegade Commando so that I can buy it. Its such a beauty..

2014Feb091356032

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the expected price of the bike? My eyes are all set on the BMW S1000RR (HP4); but the price tag tells me I need to break some bank to be able to buy it.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the expected price of the bike? My eyes are all set on the BMW S1000RR (HP4); but the price tag tells me I need to break some bank to be able to buy it.
    This is expected to be between 1.3 to 1.5 lakhs INR
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Single cylinder 223 cc engine ? The could be pricing in one of the websites is ₹ 1,500,00..then it won't be. I suspect it could be in the vicinity of ₹ 2,500,00.

Then we need to look at the service aspect also.

Despite all that, the bike indeed looks sexy.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    We will see that once its launched. But I do not see any further updates anywhere 😔
  • prashant nimje
    prashant nimje
    sir, i tell me the confirm launch date of um renegade commando. I am planning to buy on b'day....
  • prashant nimje
    prashant nimje
    sir, please tell me the confirm launch date of um renegade commando. I am planning to buy on b'day...
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Update : bike is priced at INR. 1.25L, coming in Nov, Delhi.
    For the features and look, this is going to be steal deal.
    Including Anti-Flat tire with gorgeous spoke rim👍👍
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Is that the On Road price or Ex. Showroom?
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Anoop Kumar
    Update : bike is priced at INR. 1.25L, coming in Nov, Delhi.
    For the features and look, this is going to be steal deal.
    Including Anti-Flat tire with gorgeous spoke rim👍👍
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    When will it be launched in other cities??
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Is that the On Road price or Ex. Showroom?
    Reports are for ex-showroom only. They are coming with 15,000 units for first sale. Up-till only these information I found.
    Waiting for this launch to get a cruiser by next year either Royal Enfield and UM Commando ☕

Review from Nepal, yes Nepal, 76 units are running there :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    New update UM signed contact with Inida auto company Lohiya Auto as UM Lohia for UM bikes production in India. Moreover, they have production capacity of 1 Lakh unit per year.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Looks like there will be tough competition in FY16 for Enfield and Bajaj avenger. ☕

Edit: Here are expected modals from UM to be launched
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you please rectify error in this program. I am not getting output of last three cout statements. #include #include using namespace std; float vel (float, float); int...
The amount of visual data is growing and it is growing fast. How fast? See for yourself: Facebook users upload 350 million new photos each day (Business Insider) Snapchat sees...
Quote: The phenomenon of 3-D printing is allowing medical device makers to do amazing things, as showcased by the recent FDA approval of the first 3-D printed facial implant. But...
WhatsApp has been showing the nasty "Failed. Out of memory. Please try again later." error message whenever I send multiple photos to a group or any of my content. After...
Story of a roadside corn roaster and his passion towards technology. ^ Shot by Subhash G.