1. Become a Developer for CrazyEngineers - Apply NOW!

Unveiling The New CrazyEngineers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Jun 2, 2014.

• by Kaustubh Katdare, Jun 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Howdy CEans! We're super excited to roll out the all new CrazyEngineers (CE) to all of you. This roll-out is one of the biggest changes in the history of CE; because as you've noticed - we've adopted a new logo along with a brand new, flat design comprising mostly of red/black and white colors. We've put in a lot of efforts in the past few days to ensure that everything works fine; but as always - we'll rely on your feedback to help us discover and fix any broken pieces.

logo.
    Our New Logo

Getting Used To The New CE

The new CrazyEngineers has several changes and features. Some of the most exciting ones are as follows-
    • The navigation bar has been shifted adjacent to the logo, saving space.
    • The navigation bar is now sticky; so that you always have quick access to the menu and all your alerts.
    • The sidebar is now collapsible. If you want bigger real estate, without any distractions; simply collapse it. Well, have you already discovered how to do that? If not, just ask below!
    • Better Mobile Design: Reading experience on mobile phones and tablets is awesome!
    We now have a wider layout which has been tested to work on most laptops and desktops.

Take your time to make yourself familiar with the new design and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

PS: We've organised a giveaway too! Keep an eye on the announcements section!

• Like Like x 11
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Harshad Italiya
    Sorry but I can't use good words as I am running out of words at moment. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll have to thank our fellow member @eternalthinker for designing the new logo.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    100 marks to the PC version but I feel mobile interface looks little weird as i cant see icons for alerts,inbox,engineers you follow,etc. Is this with my phone alone? I had tried both single page layout and full page layout but the results are same.Please reply if this is due to opera browser i use in phone.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Rachel Caroline
    super Cool :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry to hear that. Could you please let us know the details like mobile OS (version), Browser and maybe a screenshot that shows how it looks? We've tested this on FF+Chrome on Android.
  7. Harshad Italiya
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anil Jain
    I liked it the most in all the last releases.
    Kinda COOL.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Ankita Katdare
    Feeling amused to see SO many positive responses. :eek:

:cool: We have a lot to unveil in the days to come!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Smriti Jha
    Scroll to Top? Love it. Looks slick on mobile too.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. CIVILPRINCESS
    Super Awesome it looks!! :D :D Good job folks! :)

Boy I so miss hanging out here :/ i feel like an alien here now :p
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Harshad Italiya
    Yeah because CE is now brand new Planet. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  13. CIVILPRINCESS
    Agreed! ;) :D
  14. Ankita Katdare
    @CIVILPRINCESS You know it does not have to be like that. Come back and feel at home again! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Cant upload pics in this thread. Where can i post?
  16. Chaitanya Kukde
    The new layout is much easy on the eyes... I tell you... You've put Facebook to shame...
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Ankita Katdare
  18. Ankita Katdare
    Is it just me or is everyone getting 2 new alerts on every page refresh? :mrgreen:
  19. Harshad Italiya
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Harshad Italiya
    I see 3-4 ! ;)
    • Like Like x 1