Unique project idea needed for Final year project

Hello!
I need a final year research project idea in Computer Science. My main interest is on NLP. I had an idea of making a SQL generator from NLP. But I found that there are many similar research papers published in the same topic. It will we be great if you can help me to suggest few features to unique my idea or give me a new project idea.
I am good in Java,C#,Php, Angular JS, Node JS and I am a person who can learn things easily.
I have also attached a research paper which has being published similar to the idea I had.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA’s CubeSats are going to travel much farther in the year 2016 and they tow along with InSight on a trip to Mars. NASA’s pint-sized satellites have already proven their...
If you are spending more time going through the posts of a certain friend on Facebook, you will soon be seeing more of his/her posts on your News Feed. Facebook...
I need some help regarding Ac machine stator winding diagram. i know some data and i have mentioned below: poles =4, pitch angle=165 electrical degree, breadth between slots =15 electrical...
World's largest, favorite and crowd-edited online encyclopedia, Wikipedia is now more secure with HTTPS. HTTPS is 'HTTP Secure' - an Internet protocol that ensures secure communication over a computer network...
Any ordinary Y-Y transformer and an ideal phase shifting Y-Y transformer are connected as in figure. 1.0 per unit voltage at a power factor of 0.87 lagging. Determine a phase...