Understanding my arduino kit

If, for example, I have an input to my arduino, if it matches the certain value, I want to output the word MATCHED on a black and white screen. But I don't know what component or device to recognize the word and display it. Is it even possible?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    PackardECE
    If, for example, I have an input to my arduino, if it matches the certain value, I want to output the word MATCHED on a black and white screen. But I don't know what component or device to recognize the word and display it. Is it even possible?
    Have you received your Arduino board? If Yes, Let's start working.

Now you said Input so tell me you want to sense Digital = 0 or 1 or Analog = Some voltage voltage level including 0 and 5v ?
    To display the word on LCD best option is 16x2 LCD.

LCD
    LCD

Interfacing with Arduino:-

[​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# please feel free to ask if you have any doubt.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everything's going digital, even news, and while we rejoice getting the latest news right on our smartphones/laptop/tablet, there are some who still prefer getting them via the traditional newspapers. Little...
As most of you would be aware that Saturday was the day to mark the completion of first two months of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister & the launch of...
Transition and Diffusion capacitance Transition capacitances: 1. When P-N junction is reverse biased the depletion region act as an insulator or as a dielectric medium and the p-type an N-type...
PS4's scored one more point over XBOX ONE today as it rolled out the latest system software update version 1.75. The latest firmware adds Blu-Ray 3D video support to the...
Quote: Popeye always made spinach look so good, didn’t he? The leafy vegetable gave Popeye super strength, but it now holds the promise of a different power for a group...