Unable to download xilinx ise 9.1 version into my windows 7 laptop

pls do tell what should i do to download xilinx ise 9.1 version for windows 7, as mine is 64 bit processor , it is showing incompatiblity with mine. so someone pls do tell me or guide how to download it and install it.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Download proper version from here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

9.1 is pretty old version.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never attempted a download on that; it looks like it requires login. I guess they do have separate 32 and 64 bit versions. Is that what's causing issue? Did you download the software from the official website? If you got it from a torrent site; then there are high chances of the software being corrupt.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every year, a large number of engineering students flock CrazyEngineers Forum looking for tips and tricks on how to prepare for campus recruitments. I thought of compiling an article to...
is it convenient to upgrade my current android OS(gingerbread) to android 4??
I heard about Instagram where they were a small company and then the second time I heard about them was when Facebook decided to acquire them for whooping $1billion. What...
Microsoft's Outlook.com is a shiny new interface for the good 'ol email. I tried the outlook interface for some time and I must say I'm impressed. But it's not the...
As engineers, most of us love everything RC. As a kid, I was fascinated by the RC cars and fantasized owning a small RC plane. I'm sure we've a good...