Unable get image for signature as per GATE-2015 specification.

Hi,

I have gone through the required documents on link #-Link-Snipped-#

And follow steps as mentioned in that for getting digital signature. But after cropping the box (which is 2 cm height and 7 cm width) my image have 279x75 pixel which is invalid as per specification. Now if i resize as per the document then ( 120 width and 420 height ) the image is stretched vertically and not shown signature properly.

can any one have idea how can i get correct image?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    How did you even converted 279x75 px image to 120x420 px ? 😲
  • jbhoi
    jbhoi
    using online image editor link is

Free Online Image Editor

Also have converted image to 350 x 80 which looks good, but it's fail to upload in chrome browser. Also it failed to upload my photo( 413 x 531).

But as per my surprise everything successfully uploaded when i uploaded it using Firefox browser.

So any thing wrong in official website which suppose not check validation on firefox browser?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is postfix equivalent of 3 * log(x+1) - a/2 ??? Actually i just made a tree and then did a post traversal of the tree,so I got the answer...
I just wanted to ask that if I have a 25 digit decimal number,so actually if i wanted to calculate the no .of bits to represent that number ,then we...
What's the output? main() { printf("%d",scanf("%d%d",printf,scanf)); } I just wanted to ask that why how this code proceeds,I mean how actually we can supply printf and scanf in the sanf...
Xiaomi is not just a phone maker. It's evolving into an electronics company and already beat Samsung in the mobile game on home ground - China. Xiaomi is now bringing...
Quote: 3-D printing is much more than a new way of making; it's an opportunity to rethink everything we know about design and product engineering. "Many people look at end...