uDrone

My new uDrone concept. Virtually undetectable and can deploy in mass quantities.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's a similar one: This Russian Robotic Cockroach Will Impress You

Not a drone; but something that can create more menace than one can imagine.
  • Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    A funny story.

When I was in an F/A-18 squadron, we'd see Palmetto bugs (kind of like large cockroaches) around the hangar at night. We'd put numbers on them with white-out.

The following day, others would see them running around with numbers.
  • Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    In all seriousness, insect or plant like devices can be used as a covert sensor network even if they have limited or no mobility. They do not need to be fully capable drones.

They can be cheap and spread over large areas with significant difficulty in detection.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know this probably is not the norm, but my last two times interviewing were like this: (1) I received a call just before lunch, they asked me if I...
a factory has a total load of 2000kw at a pf of 0.8 lagging,it is desired to improve pf 0.96 lag with the installation of synchronous condenser,what will be total...
Howdy folks! We bring to you - The CrazyEngineers.io App Ideas Contest. Deadline: 10th August, 2016 [Wednesday] - 12:00 PM IST ​ First things first: Q: What is CrazyEngineers.io? A:...
sir plz help me out !!!!!!! i am yearback student in engg.....i need to get placed in companies........so do i get placed??
Born eldest of the four sisters in the family, Vidya Vellala got groomed as a leader from a very young age. Her father called her the 'engine of the rail'....