Twitter Users Rejoice As Group Messaging & Video Sharing Beome Alive

Back in November 2014, Twitter officials presented their ideas about product improvements to Twitter in the months to come. While last year saw the arrival of the feature that lets users share Vines and GIFs, multiple photos and emojis, this time Twitter has announced the launch of group messaging and a new mobile video experience. Private conversations or as Tweeple call it the DMs (Direct Messages) have been upgraded to let you send a message to a group of Twitter users. If you are one of the few who read (or watch) Tweets alone but prefer to converse about them privately with your BFF group, with arrival of group messaging, now you have more options for how and with whom you communicate on Twitter.

twitter-group-messaging-video-sharing-feature-out
The group messaging function lets you send messages to any of your followers and they don’t all need to follow one another in order to participate in the group chat you initiated.

Coming to the Twitter app for sharing videos from your mobile device, here's a feature that lets you capture and share moments as they happen. Twitter has updated the mobile video camera feature in its app to let you capture <= 30 seconds of video and edit and upload it. Twitter for iPhone users will be able to upload videos from the camera roll as well. The company has promised that this feature will become available on Android soon.

twitter-video-sharing-mobile-feature

The roll out will be gradual across the globe and you should see both these features within a couple of weeks time. What do you think about that? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Great! Thank for sharing! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am Graduate Mechanical Engg pass out from Mumbai Uni. And currently i am doing ME (Heat Power Engg) from Pune University. What is the scope if i make...
Hi i am new to drupal and was installing it now in my system windows 7 64bit, its asking for creating database in 3 choices in the step2 of installation...
Project Abstract / Summary : LPG gas is supplied in pressurized steel cylinders. As this gas is heavier than air, so when it leaks from a cylinder it flows along...
Senss Technologies have concocted a hardware solution for two way call recording called Bluewire. The Bluewire Bluetooth call recorder is not just a standalone Bluetooth headset but it also allows...
Greetings of the day to the brains who did/do/will be doing automation projects. I want to ask, from where you but the tools required for your project work? Online or...