Twitter Data Extraction

Hi,

Does any body knows how to extract old historical twitter data. Via Twitter Api all I can get is recent one week last old data. But I want old historical twitter data ranging from 2007 to 2012.
Any body has any ideas of how to extract this data?

Thanks,
Karthik

Replies

• Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    You can use Web Scarping.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    This may give you an idea
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Aadit Kapoor
    You can use Web Scarping.
    That takes lot time actually.
    But thanks
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Manish Goyal
    This may give you an idea
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This looks good! Will check this !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This year Motorola Mobility introduced two second generation smartphones in their MOTO line-up. After a flagship MOTO X and budget phone MOTO G, it is time to upgrade the low...
One of the fastest growing mobile devices company in India, Spice mobiles has launched the Stellar MI 520n exclusively on Amazon India. Expanding its Stellar smartphone series, Spice today unveiled...
Russian mobile broadband services provider and smartphone manufacturer, Yota, announced in February of this year that the YotaPhone 2 will go on sale by the end of the year. The...
I'm only looking for success stories - small or big does NOT matter. I believe each one of us has a success story; no matter how big or small. It...
Hello everyone, i have bad academics in diploma and engineering. i have 2 year drop in degree+diploma academic. i recently got a job but i am not paid for my...