TVF Pitchers Episodes : Startups & Life

TVF aka The Viral Fever will be airing the episodes of 'Pitchers' - a show focused on how engineers working in different companies quit their jobs and start a startup. I think all the wannabe startup folks and existing entrepreneurs would be watching this show. I thought it'd be nice to have a discussion here on CE.

Here's what we know so far -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here following the series? How do you like it so far?
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    I have always liked TVF compared to AIB because of their honest portrayal of characters and the resulting humor in real life situations. They have very good writers, directors and actors with keen observational skills that has translated into their success. As far as TVF Pitchers, I can relate to the character Jeetu and his life in IT industry which was like a deja vu for me! Second episode showed the real struggle of managing funds (bargaining on Internet plan was hilarious!) and it will be interesting to watch what the team faces ahead. My toast and respect for all entrepreneurs out there! Keep pitchingπŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The character of Jeetu is meant to do that! Every IT engineer will be able to associate him/her with Jeetu's character. Yet to watch the second episode.

I'm trying to get the TVF team here on CrazyEngineers. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Episode was just awesome. πŸ‘ Par with the Silicon Valley.
    Episode 2 is out on TVFPlay
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I won't compare both the shows. I like Silicon Valley better. My personal opinion, though. Both shows are different.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I compared as Tv series (Punches and story).
    Episode 2 starting is just killer 😁

On the note.. TVF should use Pied Piper algorithm to stream their video β˜•
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Love TVF, Pitchers is an excellent step from them. Personally, this short-series has so far been disappointing. Permanent Roommates was much better.

P.S: Jeetu is by far the best character actor I have seen in recent times. Absolutely outstanding. The one episode of Permanent Roommates he was in, he royally claimed it. Amazing talent!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The team has received a lot of criticism over using TVFPlay platform instead of YouTube to upload the videos. (It appears on YouTube a week later). It seems that a lot of people have had had trouble logging in and streaming the content on the TVFPlay website.
    Anyone here facing any issues? I have only watched 1st episode so far and it was a glitch-free experience.

PS: TVF is a startup running a show about startups. I guess what startup community can do is support them in their new venture. 😁
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    I watched both the episodes and some of the other ones they had on the website, uninterrupted.

I admire the intellect behind making the TVFPlay website. YouTube has a lot of variety for people to immediately look at the suggestions on the right, once they have finished a TVF video. To retain people on TVF, the website does a world of good to them πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So, we have the first three episodes out on YouTube.

Tu Beer hai

And then there were four

The Jury Room

Which one is your favorite so far?
    I think the third one was hilarious.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's now going the 'Silicon Valley' way. But good show so far.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Still didn't get chance to watch 3rd but from the first two 2nd was Superb ! I am sure there is going to be more punch and fun in 3rd episode.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think that the struggle they are showing is very real. The sub plots are also something that the audience can connect with. On acting skills and casting they have hit the bull's eye as we see such characters all around us.
    The nation is now more and more eager to know what happens next.
    The series has played its part well in capturing the spirit of the times.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They haven't yet released the name of their startup, I guess and we don't know what product or service they're building.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Guys, the 4th episode is out. 😁 Sunday just got better!

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Okay. Just watched the 4th episode. Pretty sure that Naveen Bansal's speech is going to sweep the entire nation with inspiration. 😁 We are forced to say each episode is the best. It always feel like this one was better than the previous ones.
    Amazing performances by all actors. Laughed and got a little choked up too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mam . I am Vipin studying in b'tech. In 7th Sam of mechanical engineering. Mam tell me about irse exam. And how I can apply this form.
With the grand success of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts, we've decided to launch polo / collared t-shirts for all our CEans. We'd also be looking at launching the last year's design in...
If you have completed your MCA/ Engineering degree or currently pursuing your 7/8th Semester & haven't been placed yet , Do not worry HCL TalentCare Young Engineer Program aka YEP...
Also known as 'Fortress on Wheels' for its ability to provide high level of protection to the rider, the highly exclusive Mercedes Benz S600 Guard has arrived in India. Labeled...
Microsoft Outlook users that love their inbox have a new reason to cheer at the tech-giant has announced a significant update to their email box. There's a ton load of...