Tutorials on REST API?

Hello Folks,
I want to learn and implement REST api in my next project. Please share your ideas, articles or tutorials on REST api, how to use REST? pros and cons of REST api> etc..
Thank you.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ranjeet Kasture
    Hello Folks,
    I want to learn and implement REST api in my next project. Please share your ideas, articles or tutorials on REST api, how to use REST? pros and cons of REST api> etc..
    Thank you.
    Always try to search first! And then if you've some specific things to ask, you can come up with them on the forum.

If you don't show what you've researched, why would people help you?

I'm helping you here, just in a hope that you'll come up with a research in your next question.

A quick Google Search reveals this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Representational State Transfer
    understand what REST architectural style pattern means. How it utilizes HTTP verbs to manipulate resources.

Then go to a tutorial for particular implementation of the same. For example, for Flask, the tutorial by Miguel Grinberg: Designing a RESTful API with Python and Flask - miguelgrinberg.com

Also, if you're using django, then documentation of DRF (Django REST Framework) would be your best bet!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello There i can solve Rubik's cube in 2 minutes . i want to know that is it worthy to add this skill in my resume, if YES then under...
Researchers from the Computer Science department at the University of East Anglia (UEA) have engineered a visual speech recognition system which would act as a support facility for forensic science...
Natural sources are generally uncontrollable and put limits on ways in which humans can manipulate them. Renewable energy, though prescribed, makes it very difficult for systems that are trying to...
Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world ROBOTICS is a fast growing and interesting field. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of provided space. There are...
Project Abstract / Summary : In today’s world ROBOTICS is a fast growing and interesting field. ROBOT has sufficient intelligence to cover the maximum area of provided space. There are...