Turn Your Android Phone Into DSLR With 'After Focus' App

The After Focus app will add DSLR like capabilities to your phone. The app lets you create blurred background effect by simply selecting the focus area. It also offers various filter effects to give you a DSLR like photo quality.

Get the app from: AfterFocus - Apps on Google Play

Let's look forward to what you click with the app 😀

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    will try it 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I tried this. Not sure how to use this.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's a handy tool to make pictures more personalized by using simple blur effect.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ianoop
    It's a handy tool to make pictures more personalized by using simple blur effect.
    Seems It's not working for me. I'll give some more time to this app.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung will launch the much awaited 'quad-core' tablet all over the world in this month. The tablet will be one of the select ones to come with a stylus. I...
hey friends..., it is almost one month i started reading Mobile Communications but, i don't have a clear idea on this subject. Please help me...
Wikipedia is now down and the webiste seems to be facing a ton of server issues at the moment. We broke out the news via VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/wikipedia-is-down-for-us-what-about-you-2532/ Do tell us...
hi i am selvaganesh B.TECH-CSE student.
i am shivaji from karnataka. i am studing engineering in electronics and communication branch in gmit collage.now i am final year engineering student.my interests are swimming ,chess ,badminton etc