Turbo-Charging CrazyEngineers!

Team,

I'm happy to inform you that we've finally been able to turbo-charge CrazyEngineers! We ditched our old web-servered in favor of a zazzy & speedy server that delivers pages about 6x faster. I'm not sure if you all already noticed it, but the site now runs just as fast as if you're running it on your local machines ๐Ÿ˜€

Why Did We Do That?

You must have noticed that we all are gearing up for something really cool in the next few days. We hope you are enjoying the teasers we're posting. We need to be prepared with our infrastructure for the upcoming wave of awesomeness.

Keep an eye on this section for updates. Expect this section to be updated quite frequently in the coming weeks.

Replies

• graphite
    graphite
    Yes the site now runs fast and the pages are delivered at a very good speed and
    yes we are enjoying the teasers being posted. Eagerly waiting for the cool new interesting stuffs on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Curious to know - did anyone else notice any change?

PS: Why are we getting so few of the comments these days?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Yep,Its faster.

P.S.With so many tabs opened as well!
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Hmm. Good you upgraded the server, but honestly I couldn't have told if you hadn't posted about it. Sorry about doing a Debbie Downer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjap
    Hmm. Good you upgraded the server, but honestly I couldn't have told if you hadn't posted about it. Sorry about doing a Debbie Downer.
    When the fast becomes faster, speed improvements are not noticeable. Another upgrade is coming up tonight in the next few hours.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    it is faster, especially on mobile.
    Actually I was not sure, my 3G connection is responding fast or CE is going great guns.. ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Curse my net connection on road, but CE's the fastest loading site I regularly visit.
    Everything else that's this heavy on content is sllloowww..
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    This is real-fast! Good job K ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    This is real-fast! Good job K ๐Ÿ‘
    Another upgrade is coming soon. I'm not sure it will make site 'look' faster, but all the back-end will at least be 2X fast. A lot depends on end-user's Internet speeds. But a broadband connection should load the pages in less than 0.5 seconds.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    0.5 seconds? Already that fast here ๐Ÿ˜€

But, I have no trouble with fast becoming faster.....
  • madhu27
    madhu27
    its faster in my 2G connection. with many tabs...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Some downtime is expected during off hours tonight (past midnight)
  • chandansharmamca
    chandansharmamca
    yes it is faster...............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://news.discovery.com/history/storm-chasers-tornado-deaths-science-20130605.htm#mkcpgn=rssnws1
Shoot one and get another free: https://news.discovery.com/space/astronaut-spies-erupting-volcano-130604.htm#mkcpgn=rssnws1
Atari apparently buried all stock of its Atari 2600 game based on the film ET, after it received a drubbing in the market and retired hurt after a huge loss....
Google Inc. is bringing interesting apps for you on Google Play Store. With the launch of Stock Android 4.2 keyboard for the devices running on Ice Cream Sandwich or above,...
Broadband aficionados rejoice. Reliance Industris' top boss Mukesh Ambani has said that the broadband prices in India will come down drastically in the coming months as his company 'Reliance Jio'...