Trump Tower Mumbai | 70 Floors | Marine Drive

Donald "You're Fired" Trump of "The Apprentice" is planning to construct a 70 floor tall skyscraper at the Northen tip of the Marine Drive near Girgaon Chowpaty. The construction requires demolition of two buildings Ajinkya Mansion and Pathare Prabhu Building-1. Rohan Lifespaces has been employed to construct the tower for Trump and the project currently seems to be on hold. The prices of the flats in the Trump tower will reach to over 40-50 crore (~8-10 million USD).

I'm not aware of the copyright holders of the following images. Let me know through the comments and I'll update this post 😀
projectbig8ped177

Awaiting more insights. Not much information is available on the Internet.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    What design is that of the tower?! 👎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking to compile a list of the best looking bridges in India. I've visited Kolkata and believe that the Vidyasagar Setu is arguably one of the best looking bridges...
Iran is in the news for all nuclear things these days. But the latest update is quite interesting! Iran officials have vowed to replace the Internet with a national Intranet...
The world renowned motorcycle maker BMW has launched the latest range of bikes for the year 2012 called Mountainbike Enduro 2012. The latest range of bikes is equipped with Crank...
So the entire Twitterverse / blogosphere was abuzz with Facebook buying out Instagram for a massive $1 billion dollars. Some felt this was a little too much for an app...
The technology is ready, but are people ready? Apart from downloading HD movies and uploading all your heavy-duty photographs on Facebook or Dropbox, what else do you plan to do...