Traffic offences and penalties

Have you ever gone through Traffic Police's website? Have you ever been caught breaking any of those traffic rules? Please go through the attachment which depicts certain situations which many of you can not believe (which can pull Rs 100, Rs 200 or Rs 300 bucks from your wallet.) 😉

Hope, it is useful.

Please also visit your state's respective traffic police's portal for knowing the local laws as well.

Here I am giving link for
Maharashtra
#-Link-Snipped-#

Mumbai Traffic Police:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Traffic Offences and Penalties in India
Traffic Offences and Penalties in India - Indian Driving Schools

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just little confusion in the logical equivalence of the 2 below logical expressions: 1. (p->r) AND(q->r)= (p OR q)->r 2. (p->r) OR (q->r)=(p AND q)->r In these expressions ,I am...
Notes archiving Service Company, Evernote has released ‘Scannable’, an app that as its name says, is capable of scanning your documents. The app is available for iOS users on iPhone...
Everybody knows that Microsoft's working on a brand new web browser. Codenamed 'Spartan', the browser will be integrated with upcoming Windows 10 operating system. It's no wonder that Microsoft will...
guys, can someone tell me the format of an ieee paper abstract??
Turns out that the ad-spammers are now turning to WhatsApp as it replaces the default SMS. There are several players in this new game that offer bulk messaging via SMS...