Traffic Management Robot

For my BE project i m thinking to design it.
I just want to ask u that this is published before.
And if this project is already made than please kindly suggest me few new innovative topics in robotics.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discussion moved to Robotics section.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Smart Traffic Light
    IJCA - Smart Traffic Management System
    Smart traffic lights could cut your commute | Globalnews.ca

A humanoid cop at an intersection may not be the thing. A smart traffic control system with AI may be what may have to be looked at. However, that will be too big for a B Tech project.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    you can refer at here

#-Link-Snipped-#

as per your interest you will sure find a suitable project for you , though they are too difficult as per btech level ..
    but if you go through will sure help and give you a good sight and leads you a good engineer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm planning to build a hobby project. A simple add on for chargers which can be set to charge a device for a specific time and then cut off from...
In the smartphone era it is not uncommon to suffer from Nomophobia or “no-mobile-phone phobia”. People get anxious about losing their mobile phone, running out of charge or credit, or...
Avishkaar Box was founded by Tarun Bhalla with an aim to get children's attention back to imagination, creativity and play. After completing his Bachelors in Computer Science from Delhi University,...
can any one tell me some mini projects to do in college.electrical dept🎉
Have anyone travelled in brts..? I want to develop a brts security system during ticket buying.Can anyone give me smart idea for developing security system for this..?