Touch Screen Sheet

Muthuveeran.A submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - untouch screens are using this sheet working as touch

basic idea for develop the touch screen sheet for using the scartch card type this used in untouch screens are use this sheet
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• preethiarshan
    preethiarshan
    #-Link-Snipped-# i would like to know the entire working and description of this project..pls help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I did my BE in Electronics and Telecommunication.I want to pursue MS in CS. I will be having around 20 months of experience in IT field by next year. I...
I came across the thread on CE itself Do you believe Indians are bad programmers? Almost everyone belief that programming and writing better code is an art. a reply from...
Raghav Sood started coding when he was just 9 years old. At 15, he went on to start Appaholics in the year 2011 and is currently studying in Standard XII....
Karbonn Mobiles is back with a brand new phone, an elder brother to the Titanium S5, with the 5-inch Android KitKat smartphone titled 'Karbonn Titanium S5 Ultra'. Launched with an...
The Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive is being conducted by IIT-KGP at YCCE, Nagpur (SDMP Auditorium). I'm one of the speakers and would be at the venue from 2:15 pm onwards. If...