Topics for seminars

Hi All,

Could anyone suggest me which one would be the best domain for selecting a topic for seminar out of

1. Digital
2. Cloud
3. Internet of Things
4. Cyber Security
5. Insights & Data (Analytics)

Please guide.

Regards.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - selecting the 'best' one from the list you've provided is bit difficult, because we do not know the criteria for selection. Each topic is important in its own way. If you've to pick one that's going to be very relevant and important in coming days, then I'd say pick up the third one - Internet of Things (IoT).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is networking field good for girls? If yes what track or specializations they should take in CCNA and CCNA?
A compilation of ideas to celebrate engineers day at your college or at workplace. You may organize these simple events, competitions, quizzes and challenges easily.
These days due to global warming we are not left with an option and we have to get our rooms fitted with air conditioners. It has been several years that...
Guys, I have some trouble in finding a certification course in Networked video transmission If anyone has by any chance idea of any such courses pls share in this thread?...
Today our CEan @Gurjeet Singh and @Nayan Goenka celebrating their Birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the day.