Top three errors of innovating engineering and technology start-ups

Quote:
The early hurdles of setting up a new business are fairly well known: choosing a name, setting up a legal entity, raising capital, evolving a product or service to sell etc. Having made all of this effort, it’s a shame that the failure rate is so high. 90% of technology start ups fail. Whilst some of these failures may have been inevitable, many fail due to common errors that undermine a company’s ability to survive, grow and scale.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please can any one explain the tool angles(ex:rake angle etc.,.). I'm not understanding even I read the books. Please...
What is the difference between Honing and reaming?
Durga has been with CE since 2008. In last 7 years, her posts on the community have both guided and inspired me.. and hundreds of others! Many Many Happy Returns...
Just created a whatsapp image that you can share with your friends and fellow engineers. Instead of just forward 'Happy Engineers Day', let's educate people about the reason.
CrazyEngineers Team brings you all day 'Quiz Contest'. Following are the Quiz rules - The quiz consists of 10 Questions. You have time till 10:00 PM (IST) today i.e. 15th...