Top MCA colleges with highest placement

A friend asked me to start a discussion about this topic. Anyone here knows which are the top MCA colleges in India where the placement rate is high?

I have heard the names of following colleges.

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
University of Delhi
Vellore Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Banaras Hindu University
Kurukshetra University
Andhra University
Anna University
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Pune University
MNNIT, Allahabad
B.H.U.
ICSE Indore
V.J.T.I., Mumbai

Please note that the above mentioned colleges are in no particular order of importance. It would be great if someone here can post placement wise ranking for top MCA colleges in India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am working as dba in noida. i got seat in cdac pg-dbda first round. i m getting salary 23k now. Is it right to join cdac now. Is there...
From the official CDAC website it is confirmed that the CDAC DASDM or Diploma in Advanced Software Development Methodologies course is aimed for those who want to enter the field...
34. Application of Norton’s theorem to a circuit yields (a) equivalent current source and impedance in series (6) equivalent current source and impedance in parallel (c) equivalent impedance (d) equivalent...
Hey, I am trying to create LLC converter schematic in Saber software (A power electronics simulator). I have created the circuit but don't know what should be given at the...
Hi CrazyEngineers team, I have been working into IT for almost 4.5 years now. I am into development since last 3 years (which I was never really a big fan...