Top Grossing Apps 2013 On Google Play Store India

In the Google Play Store India, following are the top grossing apps right now. Downloaded tens of thousand times, these apps have pretty much been on the top of the charts on the Android smartphones.
  1. Candy Crush Saga
  2. Teen Patti - Indian Poker
  3. Subway Surfers
  4. Zynga Poker
  5. FIFA 14
  6. Age of Warring Empire
  7. True Caller
  8. Asphalt 8 : Airborne
  9. DH Texas Poker
  10. Spartan Wars - Empire of Honor
  11. Jungle Heat
  12. Colony Attack
  13. Mobile Antivirus Security Pro
  14. McAfee Antivirus
  15. Pet Rescue Saga
  16. Temple Run 2
  17. Clash of Clans
  18. CSR Racing
  19. Megapolis
  20. Need for Speed Most Wanted
  21. Office Suite Pro 7
  22. Next Launcher 3D
  23. Hill Climb Racing
  24. Whatsapp Messenger
  25. Go SMS Pro
  26. Angry Birds
  27. Grand Theft Auto
  28. Swype Keyboard
  29. Where's My Water
  30. Fruit Ninja
How many of you have these apps installed on your android phones? Let us keep updating this list for the top grossing apps as and when they bubble up on the Play Store.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like I've a list of apps to install over the weekend. I've tried #23 Hill Climb Racing and it's as addictive as hell. I had to uninstall it so that I could spare some time for my profession! Other than that, I'm not a big fan of filling up my phone with Apps. I'm happy as long as I've access to email, sms and yeah - calls!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I use Go SMS Pro religiously to type longer messages because Android's SMS service converts it to multimedia message if we it exceeds a certain limit. Not cool.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Recently, I side-loaded flappy birds... I'm afraid this game is going to kill my studies. [HASHTAG]#superaddictive[/HASHTAG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Try QuizUp on Android! Beat people from other countries and feel proud.
    😡

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Big Boss Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio telecom is leaving no stone unturned to enter the Indian 4G markets with a bang. We've written about Reliance 4G a lot of...
Acer has launched a new Google Chromebook - The Acer C720, which was debuted earlier this year. Brought to us by Google and Acer is a Chrome OS running gadget...
Elliptic Labs, a startup from Norway, has made it possible to have gesture control on smartphones possible. It has developed an ultrasound chip that enables mobiles and tablets to be...
Since I am a resident of Bhubaneswar, Odisha I spent the entire day yesterday stocking up on essential supplies for the upcoming cyclone Phailin. Last time in the year 1999,...
India's automobile market just got updated with a passenger car from Volkswagen India with the launch of Volkswagen Vento TSI - the much anticipated performance oriented sedan. Unveiled at a...