Top 10 Ways to Brainstorm New Ideas

I can personally vouch for nine of them . All except No.:7. I have an alcohol intolerance, so have no experience of that. In 1965 I was attending an Indo-US Summer School for teachers at IIT Kharagpur, where for the first time I had to use a Fortran II programming to solve an optimization problem in 27 variables without any prior experience. The temperature was above 40 C. I sat in a cold shower at the guest house. After half an hour the operation of the Do Loop dawned on me. The rest was trivial.

Quote: Ideas make the world go round, but coming up with great ones isn’t always easy. Here are ten ways you can prompt your brain to get those ideas flowing. Endquote

Top 10 Ways to Brainstorm New Ideas

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anyone tell the average CGPA needed that's considered good?
Anyone here gets regular yearly emails about annual fee payment for your account on the National Skills Registry (NSR)? I got an email that says: The annual fees for maintenance...
I would appreciate if anyone could steer me to the right path for scholarships information that could be received prior to joining MS in European countries. Please give valuable advice...
From its marketing efforts, Google made it seem like Virtual Reality was a pet project. But suddenly, Google named Clay Bavor, VP of Product Management, head of a new division...
I need an way to travel on which path Nd tel me what are the steps that i wanted to do