Toon Crazy

I don't know about many people here but I still love watching cartoons. Watch one 5 minutes shot and you will marvel at the creators imagination. The goofy tactics of the toons and the humorous way in which they defy all laws of sciences. It just refreshes your mind. And personally I find the cartoons much better than all the reality shows and soaps. My favorites include Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes(Bugs, Daffy, Elmur, Porky........etc), disney toons and any other cartoon coming on the TV.
Apart from cartoons the Discovery, Nat Geo, Animal Planet and History Channel are quite interesting.

Replies

• syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    i agree with you.... i too love watching cartoons........
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    my all time fav comes :
    dexter lab
    scooby doo
    jhonny bravo
    transformers
    jhonny quest
    tom and jerry

i just love them... and still get dvd s to watch ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The original Tom & Jerry is the best! I hated the "T&J Kids" version when it came out.

Transformers was cool, loved the planet-eater episodes.

Don't really like the new cartoons, as well as animes. Looks like they cater for the new generation of kids ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Indeed. Tom & Jerry kids is boring. Any bugs bunny fans here? ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well i like popeye the sailor and treid eating spinach and gain extra power anyhow i always failed,i also like to see pokemon series and johny bravo,he is a real stud....and all-time fav is he-man and the masters of the universe i had some old episodes which i never get bored of watching
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    a bug bunny... aaahh!!!

i remember...poor soldier,,
    and another less known sakura...

i had a cousin of mine... who would wake up only after listening to popeye theme at 7:30am amazing kids..
    but now i find all kinda boring cartoons.. its all serious types boring...
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    What about animation movies? I just love them. starting from Finding Nemo, till the recent Kung fu panda and Wall-E, they were all fantastic. It's very true that catoons and animations are more relaxing and more joyful than normal movies.
    And in shows, I too like Tom and Jerry very much. I also like road runner and popeye.
  • Neha
    Neha
    beep-beep!! ๐Ÿ˜›
    am a great fan of cartoons!!
    Some of my favorite ones are:
    > Tom n Jerry
    > Baby Looney Tunes
    > Shin Chan
    > bugs Bunny
    > Harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs

and so goes the animated movies. They are simply amazing. Wall-E, kung fu Panda, Shrek-1, ratatouille, alvin and the chipmunks; ROCK!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bugs Bunny! My all time favorite.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Neha
    beep-beep!! ๐Ÿ˜›
    am a great fan of cartoons!!
    Some of my favorite ones are:
    > Tom n Jerry
    > Baby Looney Tunes
    > Shin Chan
    > bugs Bunny
    > Harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs

and so goes the animated movies. They are simply amazing. Wall-E, kung fu Panda, Shrek-1, ratatouille, alvin and the chipmunks; ROCK!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I would agree with most of your choices except Shin-Chan.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Have anybody seen the series Death note? It's good. try it out..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Cartoon, i myself is a cartoon for my friends. They say when ever they feel bored they want to talk to me as i talk in such a way that they smile a lot it seems anyways they made me a cartoon ๐Ÿ˜”.
    My favourites are :
    The Mask
    Spiderman
    Tom and Jerry
    Bugs Bunny
    Scooby do
    Duck Tales
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    English-Scared
    Cartoon, i myself is a cartoon for my friends. They say when ever they feel bored they want to talk to me as i talk in such a way that they smile a lot it seems anyways they made me a cartoon ๐Ÿ˜”.
    Hey Scared,
    I would always like to meet a person like you ๐Ÿ˜‰.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    aha , anyways we will have a big meet of all Ceans some day or the other so we can meet bunch of people and i hope i will try make everyone smile ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well well English-scared your id only inspires name of a cratoon character,no hard feelings,maintain your fun quotient.....anyhow these days i am following bob-the builder,its a great puppet show

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Peace, im new member and student of 11 th class lokin 4 help in visual basic and SQL oracle 10g nd pl SQL ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜’
This is becoming a matter of concern for me. Almost every day, without fail, I get emails like this - hi, am of ece 3rd year we have mini...
Hello & Welcome to CrazyEngineers! Before you begin your life long journey as a CEan, let me introduce you to the basics of the site, so that you enjoy being...
Can anyone send me final year EEE projects? I'm looking for innovative and original projects which I can work on.
hi, am new 2 ce .... am n need of an project in instrumentation and control engineering... CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! along with some reference websites yaar......!