Tonino Lamborghini 88 Tauri - A Real Luxury Smartphone To Be Available Soon

If owning a Lamborghini isn’t enough to impress your special someone, you might need to migrate from iPhone. Tonino Lamborghini Tauri has unveiled its luxury smartphone-88 Tauri. Made in Italy, the latest smartphone is powered by Android and is a perfect blend of uniqueness. The device is believed to be an excellent piece in terms of quality, design, efficiency and performance matching the supercar brand. The smartphone is made up of steel and leather sporting stitches. The steel colours available are Gold, Black or plain steel whereas premium leather colours available are Black, Blue, Red, Orange and Brown.

88tauri1

88tauri2 88tauri3 88tauri4

The lavish smartphone is high on specs as well. It is currently powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.2. The 5-inch full HD display with resolution 1920 x 1080 inches is supported by Qualcomm 801 snapdragon processor clocked at 2.3 GHz. The device offers 3GB of RAM which is more than enough for any user along with 64GB of internal expandable memory. Talking about camera, 88 Tauri features 20MP primary camera with dual LED flash and 8MP front camera for perfect selfies. The phone is backed up by a 3400 mAh battery which the maker claims is for 35 hours of 3G talk time and 1000 hours of standby.

The latest device is all set to hit markets late this month. So, feel free to present me with the 88 Tauri as a New Year gift. However, you might need to hurry as only 1947 smartphones would be available for sales, each one with its serial number printed at the back. The smartphone would be available for $6000, which roughly costs somewhat Rs 370000.

Though the teaser doesn’t reveal much about the smartphone, you may spare few seconds to enjoy it.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# (Russian)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm new here. I searched this place when I try searching for a good forums for engineering.
Hello Ceans My neighbors in my street have electric generator whose noise cause a lot of noise pollution in my street, so today when we talked about them I suggested...
hiii....i am an engineer at steel company. I wanted to ask can anybody tell me how can i design de-dusting system for a movable shuttle conveyor. the main problem is...
Time and again we hear about hackers stealing passwords in huge numbers. Whether it is a concentrated attack on a particular organisation or exploiting a widespread flaw, internet users are...
After the advent of wearable devices such as smart watches, smart bands, glasses, and ear buds in the electronic stores, you might be thinking, what’s next? Well, if you are...