TomTom India Launches High Speed Multi-Charger For Use In Cars

TomTom India, the company providing location and navigation products and services for years, has launched an al new high-speed multi-charger for smartphones and tablets. The next time you're traveling in a car, you can use the TomTom charger to charge up to 3 devices at the same time and at a 4x faster speed. The new multi-charger works with USB and 12 Volt products. Not just smartphones, this one works with the iPad and iPod as well as navigation devices such as an in-car DVD system. The 2.1 amp port makes sure that extra fast charging of high power USB devices like the iPad is possible.

TomTom India wants the users to use genuine TomTom accessories to derive optimal performance from the TomTom navigation device. The best use of the device is when you are planning a long drive or a road trip to a far away place. All the family's devices can get charged simultaneously and quickly.

High-Speed-Multi-Charger-1

tomtom-High-Speed-Multi-Charger-v2 High-Speed-Multi-Charger tomtom-High-Speed-Multi-Charger-v3
Coming to the pricing details, TomTom offers multiple charging products. The High-Speed Multi Car Charger is available at a price of Rs. 1690. While the others on the portfolio that include - Fast Car Charger with Cable and Clips comes at a price of Rs. 1290, Fast Car Charger at Rs. 990, Compact USB Car Charger at Rs. 890 and USB Home Charger at Rs. 1390.

How do you like the features of the new high-speed charger? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• abhinay shrivastav
    abhinay shrivastav
    i think it's very 9c product for everyone who have no time to charge mobile and laptops due to have very busy scheduel....
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Multiple charging points, now that is the USP. People would love to use genuine products to charge up their phones on the go instead of buying inferior quality Chinese products.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    abhinay shrivastav
    i think it's very 9c product for everyone who have no time to charge mobile and laptops due to have very busy scheduel....
    i second you on this.
    Also a device from tomTom would ensure the quality too.

The only point to notice is why a company that has specialize in navigation system (all over the USA) is launching charging system before navigation system in India??
  • Singhdivya
    Singhdivya
    Rajni Jain
    i second you on this.
    Also a device from tomTom would ensure the quality too.

The only point to notice is why a company that has specialize in navigation system (all over the USA) is launching charging system before navigation system in India??
    Hi Rajni, TomTom has PNDs in India already 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: An ultra-cheap 3D printer has hit its Kickstarter goal in just 11 minutes, with some lauding it as the first mass market version of the technology. Makers M3D have...
Here's wishing our beloved VoiCE team member, an amazing blogger, a dedicated crazy engineer and an awesome individual a very, very happy birthday! 😁 Keep up the good work and...
Quote: India's general elections this month and next could be among the most important since it gained independence in 1947. After ten years of a largely indecisive and an often...
Lenovo, the leading personal technology company, has launched three new Android tablets in its newly introduced A-series range. Featuring different screen sizes and configurations, the A-series Android tablets that include...
hi everyone.. i completed my bachelors in ECE. now i want to get the job in embedded systems.. i've heard that having 1 yr work experience in any of the...