TOEFL Test Dates For August and September

New test dates for TOEFL iBTest are August 10, 16, and 31 and September 7, 13 and 27 in some cities in India.

ETS has decided to waive late fee for August 10 test only if the candidate registers by phone through India call centre, +91-124-4147700 which is open Monday-Friday 9 AM to 5.30PM.

Also visit the ETS website for more details : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Isn't it true that TOEFL can be scheduled on any date throughout the year? Not sure if things have changed in the recent times.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Isn't it true that TOEFL can be scheduled on any date throughout the year? Not sure if things have changed in the recent times.

I had a similar notion. I dont know since when it now has a pre defined schedule. But it is not a problem. Its atleast helds a test every fortnight so that should now be an issue with the students

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you remember 2011 Tokyo Earthquake, 2010 Chile, 2008 China, Earthquakes on J&K, Gujarat, California and many more? These are just a few I named here, but there were many...
Ever thought that how difficult it is for cleaning the glass of sky touching skycrappers with glass windows. Life of window cleaners just hangs on a rope. A group of...
In numerous threads at CE we discuss about greatness of Android and few other feels that Apple is the best. I was just wondering if we can collect those points...
Dear All, I want to know the permissible value of total harmonic distortion(%thd) of current and voltage. Regards, Aniruddha Fisfise.
In software testing, test automation is the term used for the piece of code that automatically (without human intervention) control the execution of tests and the comparison of actual outcomes...