To which company should I switch (In Delhi/NCR) from Adobe, Noida?

I am working as a whitebox tester in Adobe. No doubt that they offer good salary but as i was working with TCS prior to this and was into development profile, i am not happy with this profile but the brand name is the only thing that is stopping me!
Could you please guide me which companies should i look for to switch in Delhi/NCR for Dev profile?

Should i move back to service industry or not ?
Whenever i talk to people, they say only fools go to service industry after working in product company like Adobe !!

Is it so ??

Please guide me what should i do and what would be better for me in the long run because i think that there is very less scope if i keep on working in this profile and gradually it would become difficult to switch as i am not learning some new skill ... Please guide me if i am over hyping this or i should seriously change ??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks,to begin with I am not an engineer. I love to discuss and debate and found the discussions here really interesting and insightful hence decided to join in. I love...
With Acer, it always seems to be about ‘firsts’. Just last year, Acer launched the first Chromebook with 15-inch display. Now, albeit only in India, Acer has announced a new...
The latest addition to its portfolio of innovative cameras is the all-new Samsung NX500, unveiled yesterday by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Sporting an amazing combination of stylish design and advanced...
I am not shutting down my laptop since last two days. I am just hibernating it. I have compiled my kernel from sources and added this patch . And honestly...
Back in November 2014, news about Mi India, the maker of Xiaomi smartphones, planning to manufacture their mobile devices right here in India starting making rounds. Well now, keeping up...