To Vote or Not To Vote?

To vote or not to Vote! YES/NO

Why?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: Have you given Vote?

Vote is the right to execute and to decide the ruler to rule us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Q1. Why is this a debate topic?

Q2. What type of voting is being considered here?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well who is this brave person,who wants to go against the constituition,as far as i know every citizen has to vote for selecting its goverment,its their duty!!!!!
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    how can some educated person even ask the question!!?
    question doesn't deserve an answer!
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Whats the use of not voting anyway? At least by using your right to vote, you may not be changing anything, but you are fulfilling a responsibility to the nation.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    not a single metro rose above 50% in polling percentage till now. What a shame.you don't have the voice to ask for more from the government if you don't fulfill at least the basic duty. TO VOTE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    arunhero99
    not a single metro rose above 50% in polling percentage till now. What a shame.you don't have the voice to ask for more from the government if you don't fulfill at least the basic duty. TO VOTE

i agree completely.
    we need to vote .. and i did.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

The_Big_K
    Q1. Why is this a debate topic?

Q2. What type of voting is being considered here?

May be He asked this question to enquire that if no candidate is eligable (means doesn't suit the position), in that case what we should do.

In that case there is an option to vote for NONE. But you should go and click on NONE.

@ G-_rakesh - Please confirm your intention of this question?

-CB
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Well, in case no candidate is the favorite of the voter, then he should still go to the polling booth and use the 47-O option to declare that he doesn't like to vote for any candidate.

But it's wrong to simply sit at home and not vote, whatever the reason might be.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Sorry CE'ans replying very late.

I dont care about anybody, or I will be banned after this reply but its true and everybody know it.

Actually I thaught about this topic when I read a news in local news paper that every political party in india on an average have 10 to 18% of the candidates who have done severe crimes or offence. The leading parties of India like BJP and NCP have 15% of such candidates. and from others 10% such candidates.

So one day you will go to vote and see, hey all these polliticians are corrupted and are criminals, then what will you do?

India's politics is so pathetic that they leave such a terrorist on bell and now they tried to give him a chance for candidature in Polls i.e Sanjay Dutt.

They can not decide about "to hang Afzal Guru or not" why? becuase they think that they will lose THE votes of minority.
    One day they will HIJACK another plane and again we need to leave the other one, why to wait if you have got all information!!!

And others is such a party that, they want a RAM MANDIR. What if Ram Mandir built some where else. For this Mandir they killed thousands.

Also they cleared Telgi scam as lots of politicians are involved in it. And it is the one of the biggest scam in the India.

They just fool us for every 5 years and we just VOTE & WATCH.
    They just say, "vote and watch how we fool you!!!"

Nothing we can do Nothing....
  • coolprateek2007
    coolprateek2007
    i have read some where that if we want to enjoy our rights he should enjoy our duties too.
    So in order to enjoy your rights one should vote as i do.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    @ G_rakesh - If you think that there is no one in your constituency
    who deserve the VOTE you can vote for No One. There is a rule that if a % of people vote for NoOne, polling is canceled for that constituency and it will come under president rule.

Someone please confirm the exact rule?

-CB
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    As it is said already, everyone should vote atleast for the no one option.. If you vote, your vote will be yours.. If you wont vote, someone else would definitely put your vote for you.. There is no chance for your vote being missed.. So y to give them a chance to misuse ur vote?
    Lets do our duty correctly..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys i was trying to design a keyboard with braille format input and that converts into normal ASCII. tried it with logic gates,too bulky but posible!&i'm thinking of micro...
Can someone tell me what is the process to get 6 month training in major IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, WIPRO etc.? I would really appreciate your help.
The world's population is panicked over the issue of economic recession. While most of the people put the blame on few of the people in mega corporations; we need to...
i am working in ubuntu so please help so that it works in ubuntu /*Write a program having a base class- num. Have this class hold an integer value and...
Bleeding edge browsers and web developers take note, for the latest Firefox 3.5 (previously 3.1) beta is in the wild. There doesn't seem to be much that's entirely whole-cloth new...